Friday, November 2, 2012

Swagbucks!

OK, this is not rocket science.  It's very simple.  You join Swagbucks and you do stuff and they give you bucks.  Swagbucks.  And then you can do things with those bucks.  What kind of things?  You can enter swagstakes which are sweepstakes and try to win very cool stuff, or you can donate some to charities, or you can get stuff in the swagstore!  Stuff like gift cards.

I like the Amazon ones.  Because I want to buy a Kindle, I'm buying Amazon gift cards with my swagbucks, and applying them to my Amazon account, and of course they are going to reduce the price of my new Kindle.  That is just not a bad thing.

If you don't belong to swagbucks, you should!  You can watch their TV things, which are very short, and get swagbucks.  You can print coupons and you get swagbucks when you use them in your store.  You can shop in places and if you start your shopping from the Shop and Earn place on swagbucks, you get swagbucks for shopping in the places you shop anyway!  Now how can that be bad?  Hmm?

And you can take surveys and make big swag bucks, but I can't.  Nope.  I'm a white middle-aged low income retired disabled female in Wyoming who lives alone.  I don't qualify for very many surveys, I'll tell ya!  But I keep trying, because they pay good swagbucks for surveys.

But you see, right?  There's just nothing wrong with it. You watch TV and get paid.  You search the internet and get paid.  You take a survey and get paid.  You shop where you normally shop on-line, but now you get paid for it.  You use coupons on stuff you normally buy, and you get paid for it.

Then you go to the swagbucks store and you buy a gift card and you use it at your favorite store, and chances are, you can use that shop and earn feature and get more swagbucks for using the gift card you got with swagbucks for shopping where you want to shop.

It's just a dang win win.  No matter how ya look at it, it's a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No nasty words please. Feel free to disagree, but let's do so civilly.